This is a pair of Suburbs T 2.2″ MX (Blue Groove) Off-Road Truck Tires (2) for 2.2″ Rear Truck Wheels. The 2012 ROAR National Champion tread and compound is now available in MX (Blue Groove) for 1:10 Truck owners. At the 2012 ROAR 1:10 Off-Road Super Nationals, Ryan Cavalieri dominated the Mod Truck class with the Suburbs T in MC (Clay) compound. He TQ’d and took the win. The Suburbs are fast enough to be National Champs, now you too can have the same performance Ryan had right out of the bag for your truck.
Pro-Line is reintroducing the improved MX Compound specifically designed for Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue. The Low Elasticity found in our proprietary MX Compound provides a stable tire for high traction conditions while exhibiting high abrasion resistance for long wear. If you run on an Outdoor, abrasive, or Blue-Groove track you need Pro-Line’s MX compound!
- Available in MX (Blue Groove), MC (Clay), M4 (Super Soft) and M3 (Soft) compound.
- National Championship winning compound and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Single stage firm foam inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com