In the bag C, you’ll find all the parts needed to install the front and the rear arms to the chassis and also all the parts to assemble the front and rear shock towers.
My build notes:
- Before installing the front hinge pins brace, make sure the hinge pins are correctly inserted.
- Once the front arms installed, make sure they move freely.
- Nothing special to say about the front shock tower. Install the ballstuds in the inner mounting position and insert the shock mounting screws in the middle hole on the shock tower.
- When installing the rear arm mount (C plate), make sure it is not upside down. Different arm mounts are included in the kit. The stock setup is the 3+2.
- The rear inner hinge pins are a little hard to insert, make sure they are correctly inserted into the C plate. When the rear arms installed, make sure they move freely.
- Before attaching the rear chassis brace and the rear chassis plate to the chassis, make sure everything is well aligned before tightening all the screws.
Thanks for sharing...