The bag E contains all the parts needed to assemble the transmission.
My build notes:
- Make sure you use the right bearings for the top shaft (6x12x4), they could be easily mistaken with the axles bearings (6x13x5). The bearings must be fully inserted into the transmission cases for smooth operation.
- Before closing the cases, double check if the diff gear, the idler gear and the top shaft gear are perfectly aligned.
- Add a drop of silicone grease to the idler and slowly rotate the gears, this will help to lubricate the others gears.
- Slowly tighten the transmission screws, they are hard to screw. The manual recommends to use black grease however, patience and a good quality hex will do the job. Rotate the top shaft and make sure the transmission rotates freely.
- When installing the left and right wing mounts, don’t tighten the long M3x30mm screw. Wait for Bag F Step 4 before tightening the wings mounts to the transmission.