The bag G contains all the parts to assemble the rear hubs and CVAs.
My build notes:
- The hub shown in the manual is the left one. Pay close attention to not invert the left and the right hub during the build process.
- The kit comes with two different link inserts. The insert with three mounting positions is the one to use for the stock setup.
- Three different rear hub inserts are included in the kit. The zero degree inserts are those to use for the stock setup. They are clearly identified.
- Make sure all bearing are perfectly inserted into the hubs.
- Apply a very little amount of black grease to the CVA coupler.