Bag J is for the installation of the electronics. It contains all the parts needed to install the steering servo, motor, electronic speed controller, receiver and the battery.
My build notes:
- When installing the servo horn, make sure the servo is set to neutral and install the servo horn at 90 degrees.
- Use the right servo spacers, the bottom of the servo must not touch the chassis.
- Don’t confuse the motor screws and the gear cover screws.
- If you need more room to install your ESC and receiver, you can use the ESC mount included in the kit. Otherwise don’t use it, it will increase your buggy’s CG.
- You can mount the antenna at the right or at the left side. Use the side closest to the receiver.
- The foam that goes in the bottom of the battery box is self-adhesive. I didn’t peel it off because I want to have easy access to the servo wire.
- Different battery spacers are included to use with saddle packs, square packs or shorty packs.