Here are few pictures of my Team Associated RC8.2 buggy. I’ve ran 4 gallons through it and the buggy still in great condition. So far, I didn’t install any GHEA or Avid parts, I run my 8.2 mainly stock at the exception of the rear hub carriers and few changes from the stock setup to suite my driving.
What I use:
- Team Associated RC8.2
- Reedy 121VR-ST engine + Reedy 2035 Tuned pipe.
- Team Associated DS1015 throttle and steering servos
- Factory Team rear aluminum hubs
- Pro-Line Bulldog 2012 body + Pro-Line High downforce wing
- Pro-Line Caliber or Bow-Tie tires mounted on Pro-Line Lightweight Velocity wheels
- Aluminum servo Horn
- Reedy LiFe receiver pack
- Futaba receiver
- I’ve received the new vertical caster blocks but I had no time to install them yet.
You can download my base setup sheet here.