Innovative Hot Bodies engineering lets you drive Ty Tessmann’s ROAR-winning D8T anywhere! Racers of all ages will love this easy-to-control 2WD truggy, which features an all-new body, rear wing, wing mount and tough internal roll cage. All the details you love from Ty’s D8T are here, from the low-profile racing tires and dish wheels to the body’s distinctive trim scheme and Hot Bodies/HPI Racing logos.
Use the radio’s proportional Real Steer feature to keep you on track – or flip the switch to perform mind-boggling stunts!
- A 1/32 scale racer with all-new D8T truggy body, rear wing, wing mount and internal roll cage
- Lightweight polycarbonate body features Ty Tessmann’s trim scheme with HB-HPI Racing logos
- Sharp-looking dish wheels and low-profile racing tires
- Real proportional steering for authentic driving feel
- TF-60 transmitter with built-in charger
- Composite nylon chassis
- Rear-wheel 2WD direct drivetrain
- Independent front suspension with single spring rear suspension
- Comes with eight corner markers and folding jump ramp
Length: 4.9 in (125 mm)
Width: 2.9 in (76 mm)
Height: 1.9 in (49 mm)
Requires: 4 “AA” batteries