The BLITZ ESE PRO FLUX SC features the FLUX Vector 4800kV brushless motor with the FLUX Vapor programmable Electronic Speed Control for blinding speed and instant acceleration off the line! Harnessing all that power is a genuine adjustable high performance MIP ball differential. Completing the track ready setup is a set of HPI Mk.8 V2 wheels and race winning HB BEAMS Pink compound super sticky competition tires. The HPI Mk.8 V2 wheels feature an industry standard flat inner profile that is suited for a single foam insert configuration.
The standard features of the BLITZ ESE PRO FLUX SC includes high performance spec. firm composite chassis and suspension pieces, aluminum threaded competition shocks, 7075 aluminum ball studs, titanium turnbuckles, lighweight slipper, heatsink motor mount and universal drive shafts. Included is also a clear ATTK 10 SC body shell so you can design and paint up your very own customized truck.
UPDATES AT A GLANCE:
- FLUX Vapor programmable Electronic Speed Control
- FLUX Vector 4800kv brushless motor
BLITZ ESE FLUX FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.
- The BLITZ ESE PRO FLUX SC features the FLUX Vector 4800kV brushless motor with the FLUX Vapor programmable Electronic Speed Control for blinding speed and instant acceleration off the line!
- The Blitz ESE PRO FLUX SC comes equipped with an authentic MIP Ball Diff, to provide you with the smoothest and most precise diff action possible to tackle whatever track surface you throw at it.
- New and improved matte black Mk.8 V2 short course wheel which features a flat inner profile and is designed to use a single inner foam insert. The Mk.8 V2 not only looks great, but also mounts perfectly to the HB Beams tires.
- The included Beams come in HB’s race winning Pink compound for superior handling and traction on the track, helping your ESE secure that winning spot on the podium.
- The Blitz ESE PRO FLUX SC includes a durable, clear polycarbonate body ready for your paint scheme. Customize your look with official HPI logos and a variety of graphic elements.
- Stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck.
- Firm front arms give more precise steering feel while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners.
- Firm shock towers provide less flex, allowing the shocks to do more of the work. Much more responsive to oil and spring changes.
- Firmer skid plates: jump take-offs and landings are more aggressive. Less compliance means sharper response.
- Firmer bumpers offer more body protection. Composite front bulkhead: keeps the front end more rigid, allowing for a more precise and responsive front suspension.
- Aluminum front arm mount: much more precise front suspension action. Set screws keep the aluminum from wearing and also take full advantage of the firm front arms.
- Aluminum shock bodies provide more precise action for improved chassis response.
- Aluminum shock top caps provide more precision and response. They also have enhanced bleeding function when building shocks.
- Aluminum cartridge cap allows a delrin washer to be added between o-rings to reduce shaft deflection and friction.
- Pre-load lock collars allows locking of collars so preload adjustments don’t change.
- Firm suspension mounts: more precise alignment of suspension helps make adjustment more noticeable. Parts develop less play over time and take full advantage of the firm rear arms.
- Trailing vs. Inline: both types of steering blocks are included to help you tailor your truck to your driving style and performance requirements.
- Heat sink motor mount offers a more rigid mounting of the drivetrain to the motor and has improved cooling potential so you can run those hotter winds even faster.
- Lightweight slipper/ spur carriers decrease rotating weight in the gearbox and simplify installation.
- Titanium top shaft: the input shaft to the gearbox is now titanium to further reduce rotating weight and make the most of the powerplant.
- Aluminum locknuts are used throughout the chassis to lighten the chassis, especially in un-sprung assemblies making the chassis more responsive.
- 7075 aluminum ball studs further increase responsiveness of the entire suspension and steering systems and remove weight.
- Titanium turnbuckles greatly decrease the weight of the suspension and add style to your linkages.
- CNC serrated aluminum, large diameter wheel nuts used at each corner allow the fastest maintenance and offers the most wheel holding torque to prevent wheels from loosening.
- High impact firm ball cups: more suspension precision and more driver feedback.
- High quality class 10.9 and class 12.9 hardware used throughout for ease of maintenance and durability.
For more information, visit www.hpiracing.com