Getting the most charger for the least money makes good sense – and that makes the Onyx 225 a great choice in charging. Its 60W power supply alone puts it a notch above comparable AC/DC units with 50W power supplies.
Other advantages include balance charging for up to 6 lithiumpolymer (LiPo), LiIon or LiFe cells as well as peak charging, fast charge rates of up to 6A, a separate jack for 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs and a 2×16 matrixed, reversed and backlit LCD that’s easy to read regardless of ambient light conditions. Fully programmable, it arrives with ten battery charging routines already in memory, which can be used as is, or easily customized with four programming buttons. AC/DC convenience, a balancing board and adapters for standard, Traxxas and Star Plug connectors, make this compact, powerful unit the right choice for virtually
any car, truck, buggy or boat pack.
- Input: 110V 60Hz AC / 11-15V DC
- Output: 60W (AC & DC)
- Battery types: 1-6S lithium / 1-15 cell NiCd/NiMH
- Battery capacity range: 100-60,000mAh
- Input connections: Detachable DC lead with alligator clips; detachable AC lead with standard plug
- Output connections: banana jacks for 4 mm plugs (main); Banana to Star Plug, Traxxas® and standard adapters;
- ElectriFly balance board w/JST XH connector; radio jack w/universal connector
- Safety/Protection: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection; 0-300 minute safety timer; fan
- Case size: 5.25 x 5.5 x 2.1 in (134 x 140 x 54 mm)
- Weight (w/o cords): 11.1 oz (314 g)
For more information, visit www.duratrax.com