The LRP Gravit Micro Vision quadrocopter is extremely agile – only the pilot‘s capacity of reaction may limit the manoeuvres. The model even performs loops with the touch of a button. Due to the integrated gyro system, the model has very stable flight characteristics and is super easy to fly.
Movie fans will enjoy the new HD-action cam. Spectacular flight manoeuvres and beautiful views can easily be recorded with a resolution of 1280×720 (cam is controllable via the transmitter). The model comes completely assembled and factory tested. Flight battery and memory card are changeable quickly and easily.
- HD-Action-Cam 1280×720 included
- 360° looping – Quadrocopter performs loopings in all directions
- 3 Power – Levels
- Built-in 6-axis gyro – Provides extra stability and perfect flight control
- RTF – Ready To Fly – Fully assembled and ready to fly
- Rotor safety guard
- Complete Set* – Consists of the following components: quadrocopter, 2.4GHz FHSS transmitter, battery, charger, spare rotor blades (*not included: AA Mignon cells, sold separately)
- Training Mode – Quadrocopter flight mode can be switched between training and regular mode via the mode button on the transmitter
- 4-Channel Digital Proportional 2.4GHz FHSS Control
- Remote controlled video and photo function
- Shiftable LED position lights
- Long flight time – for maximum fun
- Spare parts available
For more information, visit www.lrp.cc