Like the innovative #311 battery it replaces, Reedy’s all-new 5200mAh 55C 14.8V LiPo battery is a must-have for the hardcore 1:8 buggy racer who seeks maximum power output and run time in a compact package.
Even though there is a nearly 10% increase in capacity, there is no increase in weight, which makes it easy to achieve perfect left/right weight distribution in a typical 1:8 eBuggy. Low-resistance 5mm power sockets offer the same convenience that 1:10 and 1:12 drivers have enjoyed for years.
A durable hard case protects the battery from damage while three 2mm balance ports allow for balance charging using the included balance charge harness. Two 5mm sockets are also included.
LiPo battery technology continues to progress and Reedy is proud to bring improved performance to the masses.
- High capacity for maximum duration
- 55C discharge rating for maximum power output
- Durable hard case protection
- Light weight lowers CG for improved handling and weight distribution
- Unique configuration allows for efficient wiring
- Low-resistance 5mm sockets
- Charge harness and 5mm ESC plugs included
- Competition proven
- Meets ROAR Specs
|Dimensions (mm)||138.5 x 46.0 x 38.2|
|Max. Charge Current||10.2A (2C)|
|Discharge||55C cont., 120C burst|
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com