The long-anticipated and highly developed Reedy Blackbox 410R ESC is now available to racers worldwide. Extensive track testing by Reedy’s engineers and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of competition.
A focus on excellent throttle and brake feel, precision adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 410R suitable for a wide range of racing applications.
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions
- Eight pre-programmed, customizable* profiles
- Blinky mode with ROAR-approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Speed sensitive drag brake function
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- 12-gauge power wires
- Heavy-duty external capacitor board
- Built-in voltage booster for 1S applications
- RPM data logging*
- Firmware updateable*
*Requires Blackbox PROgrammer #27020
Specifications, Blackbox 410R
|Voltage input||3.7 – 7.4 / 1-2 LiPo|
|On resistance (ohms)||0.00035 x2|
|Continuous current (A)||150|
|Dimensions (mm)||40.8 x 33.0 x 19.0|
|Weight w/o wires (g)||49|
|Motor limit (2-pole/4-pole)||3.5 / 4800kV|
|SBEC||5.5 – 7.0V/5A|
With the Blackbox PROgrammer, the full potential of the ESC can be exploited. In addition to working as a programming device to fine-tune the eight pre-installed profiles, the PROgrammer operates as a data logger, battery monitor, and USB firmware update device.
Visit the site to get all programming details!
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com