RC10TC6 Gear Diff
- Lightweight design: 21.3g with fluid.
- Internal gear set optimized to retain the best qualities in strength, mass, and fluid shear rate.
- High strength (and temperature) polymer construction keeps the mass and friction down and the durability up.
- Typical fluid range from 200cSt–800cSt (20wt–60wt) gives a large tuning window with adequate resolution to ensure maximum performance in any racing condition.
- Hard-anodized aluminum outdrives with dual O-ring seals for minimal mass and maximum sealing surface.
- Case and cover seal with a rubber gasket for easy rebuilding and an oil-tight seal every time.
- Lightweight aluminum hub.
- Replaceable outdrive cups.
- Constructed from a high-strength polymer with an optimized profile to minimize mass and maximize strength.
- Retains the use of #31238 CVA bone blade to minimize pressure as loads are transferred; this eliminates binding and ensures smooth suspension movement.
- Cups are replaceable at low cost in the event of damage or wear.
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com