In the world of short-course off road racing, RJ Anderson has become one of the youngest pro-class champions in the history of the sport. Alongside his championships in the Pro UTV and Pro-lite classes, he has also won the Super-Lite Challenge Cup. RJ is always pushing to be the best and nothing short of winning is his goal. His passion for winning has awarded him UTV Driver of the Year, TORC Series Rookie of the Year, and even Pro2 Rookie of the Year. Now joining the Rockstar Energy family, there is no doubt that RJ Anderson is nothing short of a success in off-road racing.
Team Associated’s new 2WD ProSC10 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the truck driven by RJ Anderson in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The ProSC10 features a rear motor short-course chassis that utilizes many of the same parts from the widely successful RC10SC5M platform. Adjustable aluminum big bore coil-over shocks, a sealed-gear differential, and heavy-duty CVA driveshafts are all features that come standard on the ProSC10. A powerful water-resistant Reedy electronic speed controller and 3300Kv electric motor power the ProSC10 for high-speed fun. To handle the power, the ProSC10 comes equipped with realistic wheels and tires specifically made to handle any off-road condition.
A 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system featuring a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver also comes standard in the ProSC10. Protected by the water-resistant enclosed receiver box, the DVC system improves stability in all terrain conditions by automatically counter-steering when the vehicle starts to slide. With a metal-gear high-torque Reedy servo rounding out the electronics package, the ProSC10 is nothing short of a success in RC off-road racing.
ProSC10 RTR Features:
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course racing truck body in two body schemes: #70015 Rockstar and #70016 AE Team
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Combos #70015C and #70016C include a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug in each