The 1:18 scale Apex is a ready-to-run electric 4WD touring car. Features include a new paint scheme (available in either charcoal or white), black spoked wheels, XP radio, fluid-filled shocks, and an inline mounted “Super 370” high-performance motor.
- The Apex 1:18 transfers all the power to the ground with its efficient shaft-driven, 4WD powertrain featuring adjustable ball differentials front and rear.
- The Apex 1:18 suspension absorbs all of the imperfections of the road with fluid-filled shocks for smooth and consistent dampening.
- The four lower suspension arms are symmetrical and work with the molded upper suspension links to ensure that the Apex 1:18’s suspension geometry is optimized from the start.
- Team Associated’s XP and Reedy Powered series electronics installed in the Apex 1:18 are compact and easy to use while providing high performance. A 10-hour wall charger is included.
- White or Charcoal Niteline body designs to choose from, with sleek graphics applied.
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com