Team Associated’s RC10B5 and RC10B5M have been met with wild success by racers around the globe at both the club level and at major racing events. Always looking for a challenge, Team Associated’s Area 51 engineers took it upon themselves to make the best RC10 to date even better!
Enter the RC10B5M Factory Lite Kit. Shedding over 75 grams of weight, the RC10B5M Factory Lite includes a 3-gear transmission for lower rotational mass, a lightened hard-anodized aluminum chassis, titanium turnbuckles, and aluminum front axles.
Coming in at fighting weight, the RC10B5M Factory Lite is sure to be a winner!
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip offroad tracks
- Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
- V2 12mm “Big Bore” threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- New 3-gear transmission for lower rotating mass and extra acceleration, with lightweight V2 aluminum top shaft included
- Heavy-duty rear axle for added strength
- Lightweight aluminum front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing for added durability
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit and titanium turnbuckles included
- Aluminum rear clamping hex with laser etching
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Rear hubs feature larger bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in
- Team Associated B5M clear body and wing included
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com