Ready to get into RC racing?
We have a solution for you: the RC10B6 Club Racer Kit! Designed with the entry-level racer in mind while also fully upgradeable to compete at the pro level, the B6 Club Racer comes out of the box with: big bore shocks, 3-gear transmission with ball differential, and precision ball bearings. Also included is a Reedy Power 17.5 Fixed Timing Brushless motor, Blackbox 600Z Brushless speed control, and high-torque digital servo. The B6 Club Racer boasts speed, durability and the lineage expected of a true champion by design!
- Reedy Sonic 540 17.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy’s Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for increased adjustability
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- 3-gear transmission for lower rotating mass and extra acceleration
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Lightweight aluminum front axle with laser etching
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Ball differential for more rear traction and stability
- JConcepts(TM) B6 clear body and wing included