The RC8.2e comes loaded with performance features like the powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor, Reedy brushless electronic speed control, XP 2.4 GHz radio system, and Big Bore shocks with free Shock Kit Upgrade.
In addition, the RC8.2e Brushless RTR LiPo Combo includes a Reedy high-current LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger. The added benefit of having Factory Team option parts available allows you customize your RC8.2e to suit your needs.
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated’s exciting new line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it’s nothing short of awesome.
|MODEL VERSION||ELECTRONICS INCLUDED|
|Part #||Name||Motor||Radio, Servo, ESC, Receiver||Charger||Battery|
|#80908||RC8.2e Brushless Ready-To-Run||brushless||included||none||none|
|#80908C||NEW! RC8.2e Brushless RTR LiPo Combo||brushless||included||included||LiPo|
|#80908S||RC8.2e Brushless RTR Shock Kit Upgrade||brushless||included||none||none|
- Powerful Reedy 2000kV brushless motor
- Reedy brushless electronic speed control
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with high-torque XP metal gear servo
- Factory-finished RC8.2e buggy body, in either red or blue
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Enclosed receiver box
- High-traction knobby tires
- Powerful Reedy high-current LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger
- Big Bore Shock Kit Upgrade
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com