The JConcepts Hi-Flow design has always been a favorite amongst racers since its IFMAR Worlds debut in 2007. The Hi-Flow has been described in many ways over the years, however, curvy, futuristic and sexy remain the most popular descriptors while referring to the Hi-Flow. The past, present and future unite as the Hi-Flow body has been applied as a drop-on fit to one of the most radical buggies on the market, the Durango DNX408.
Hi-Flow styling presents a flowing design while incorporating radical, raised side-pod scoops for increased tune-ability. Race inspired aggressive styling, forward placement /center raked cab and rear escape combined with the hard-edged flowing design of the side pod scoops are just some of the features that make the new Illuzion “Hi-Flow” body a favorite amongst racers.
- · Original Illuzion “Hi-Flow” styling
- · Race inspired designed
- · Forward placement center raked cab
- · Hard-edged flowing design
- · Clear heavy-duty thickness polycarbonate with protective film
- · Window masks and detailed Illuzion decal sheet
For more information, visit www.jconcepts.net