August 19-22, 2010 Leisure Hours R/C Raceway, Joliet, IL
With over 140 drivers in attendance and 305 race class entries, this year’s ROAR Off-Road Nationals was sure to produce some of the best racing of the year. With the nation’s best drivers on hand, it was very important to have a smooth throttle finger and mistake-free runs. After four days of practice and qualifying, it was clear LRP had an advantage over the field as LRP speed controls were being used by most of the drivers in each of the four premier classes (2WD Mod Buggy, 2WD Mod Truck, 4WD Mod Buggy, and 2WD Open Short Course Truck).
Get the speed controls the National Champions use!
2WD Open Buggy A-Main 8 of 10 drivers used LRP speed controls
2WD Open Truck A-Main 9 of 10 drivers used LRP speed controls
4WD Open Buggy National Champion A-Main 8 of 10 drivers used LRP speed controls
2WD Open Short Course National Champion A-Main 5 of 10 drivers used LRP speed controls
More about LRP products at:
LRP SXX Competition and TC-Spec V.2 features:
- Dual ADPC max Software: Independent adjustment of “Feel” and “Boost” for maximum flexibility and high power.
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Twin BEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cut off system for all types of cells.
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for low running temperatures.
- ROAR Approved
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com