This is a pair of Caliber 2.2″ M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Truck Tires (2) for 2.2″ Rear Truck Wheels .Pro-Line’s 1:10 Caliber 2.2″ Truck Tires now available in M4. For the 1:10 Off-Road Enthusiasts, pick your class, weather it’s Mod, Stock or Gas truck, but when it comes to tires… the choice is clear, it’s Pro-Line’s Caliber 2.2″ Truck Tires.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread for two different handling characteristics: Y forward = more forward bite and better wear. Y in reverse = better in loamier/wet conditions.
- Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M4 (Super Soft) compound
- Internal sidewall ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Cut foam included
- Caliber 2.2″ truck tires (2 pieces)
- Cut foam inserts (2 pieces)
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com