During the last weeks, Team Associated has teased us with phrases and mistery pictures of a new truck. Today, Team Associated has revealed their new 4×4 short course truck.
The SC10 4×4 looks extremely promising and will certainly be the truck to beat.
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com
Stay tuned to MyRCBox.com, we will post more information soon and we will do all we can to put our hands on this kit for a full review.
Meanwhile, hereis a quick look to the features:
- Unique dual gearbox drive train coupled together with a 5mm heavy duty belt system with external tension adjustment
- 32 pitch front and rear gearboxes with sealed fluid filled differentials
- Decoupled center slipper clutch allows for front and rear wheel drive to slip independently, resulting in more traction and stability on bumpy track conditions
- CVAs with captured drive pins and heavy duty 6mm alloy axles
- 12mm hex drive KMC® replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short course racing tires
- Championship short course racing body (clear), with Team Associated decal sheet
- 13mm blue aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low friction X-ring seals
- Composite modular tub chassis with Low-CG and Low Polar Moment design
- Enclosed water-resistant receiver box, and removable ESC tray for easy clean up and maintenance
- Ball bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
- Uses most 540 and 550 brushless motors