This is a BullDog Clear Body for Kyosho RB6 1:10 Buggy. Pro-Line has made waves in the RC industry because of the superior handling and aggressive styling of the BullDog line of bodies. Some BullDog bodies have even been considered an unfair advantage due to the huge performance gains. Now Kyosho fans can celebrate because Pro-Line is bringing this race proven technology straight to the new RB6!
This body has been designed specifically to fit the Kyosho buggy chassis yet still provides the unmatched performance characteristics that define Pro-Line’s BullDog body line. Great care was taken in refining the BullDog design for 2012 to create even more stability with enhanced steering to gain an advantage on the track. The windshield is steeper to create more down force over the front wheels and the roof ridges have been raised to channel the air flow over the middle of the body for increased high-speed stability. The roof has been lowered in the rear and fins have been added to achieve stable air flow over the body. The fins also add rigidity to the body to increase aerodynamic efficiency. This is a must have body for the new Kyosho RB6 Buggy!
- Specifically designed for the all new RB6
- Improved 2012 Bulldog performance and styling
- More stability and improved steering
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four step to Race Ready:
- 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4.) Mount your new body onto your car
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com