Pro-Line is very excited to announce the availability of the Badlands MX 28 2.8″ tire pre-mounted to the F-11 17mm Hex wheel! Pro-Line is taking the 2.8” tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Badlands MX28! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX28 tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX28 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires! Compared to the previous Pro-Line Badlands tires, you can expect even better traction, improved wear resistance and enhanced style.
The Badlands MX28 2.8” comes Pre-Mounted on F-11 2.8” 17mm Black Wheels for the PRO-MT 4×4 or Stampede® Truck with 17mm Hex conversion. The F-11 style wheel brings the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle! The satin black finish of this super durable wheel will make your truck stand out from the rest. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring and lug nuts, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo. This 17mm hex wheel is a must have for all Pro-Line fans!
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Less Time Gluing and More Time Having Fun
- Tough 11 Spoke Wheel Style
- Satin Black Finish
- Scale Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts
- Wheel Made from High-Strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Made to fit 17mm hex
- F-11 Wheels Also Available Separately