This is a pair of pre-mounted Big Joe II 3.8” Monster Truck Tires mounted on F-11 wheels. Big Joe II equals BIG fun! The Big Joe II is the Biggest and Baddest Monster Truck Tire around and features improved styling and performance over the Original.
The all-new Big Joe II is lighter than the original, so you can accelerate faster and put less strain on your drive train. This tire also includes an even more aggressive tread pattern with cuts through the tread to give you even better traction on the toughest terrain. Made from Pro-Line’s exclusive M2 compound, the Big Joe II will take your Monster Truck to the next level.
Pro-Line makes using the Big Joe II tire easier than ever by offering it mounted on the F-11 wheels.
The F-11 is a super-tough 11-Spoke wheel designed to mimic the look of full-size Off-Road Trucks! Pro-Line’s F-11 wheels feature scale bolt head details and a swept back face that will stand out from the crowd.
Whether you are tackling the asphalt, climbing hills, destroying dirt, or just plain backyard bashing, the Big Joe II excels at it all and the F-11 wheels make sure you look good doing it! Get your own Big Joe II tires mounted to F-11 wheels now!
- Updated Big Joe Styling combined with Improved Performance
- Increased sidewall thickness resists tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Tires also available unmounted
- Stylish 11-Spoke wheel design with satin finish
- Beefy Reinforcement Webs for Ultimate Durability
- Simulated Bead-Loc rings and Bolt Heads
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- ½” Wheel Offset for Wider MT Stance
- Wheels also available unmounted
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com