This is a pair of Pre-mounted Bow-Tie 2.0 X2 Tires. Pro-Line’s extremely popular Bow-Tie 2.0 tire in X2 compound is now available Pre-Mounted! Pro-Line’s original Bow-Tie took the 1:8 Buggy racing World by storm winning the 2006 IFMAR World Championships and countless National Championships. The Bow-Tie is back stronger than ever as the Bow-Tie 2.0!
The Bow-Tie 2.0 tire received a complete overhaul with the latest generation Race Tire carcass and enhanced side pin tapering designed to smooth out the steering and not catch the ruts. The Bow-Tie’s signature tall, horizontal, Bow-Tie shaped Tread remains intact along with the incredible traction that everybody loves from the Bow-Tie. The Bow-Tie 2.0 is now available in Pro-Line’s new High-Speed and Long Wear European style X Compound so you can run exactly what Team Pro-Line used to take on the very best drivers at the IFMAR World Championships!
Pro-Line makes using performance tires easier than ever by offering the Bow-Tie 2.0 X2 tires mounted on Velocity Lightweight wheels. Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1:8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The new Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy the best possible look that matches the performance.
If you are ready to bring your buggy to the next level, get a set of Bow-Tie 2.0 X2 Tires mounted on Lightweight Pro-Line wheels!
- World Championship Winning design has been re-worked for even higher-performance
- Excellent forward bite and predictable side bite in varied conditions
- Taller pin height provides long tread life
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Now Available in the X Series Compounds
- Tires also available unmounted
- Ultra Lightweight Performance Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- New P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Wheels also available unmounted
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com