This is the Pro-Line Jeep® Comanche Full Bed 12.3″ Rock Crawler Body. Jeep® fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1982-1992 Jeep® Comanche one-piece body for 1:10 Scale and Crawler rigs (12.3″ wheel base). Again, with over the top detail, Pro-Line brings another iconic crawler back to life for the 1:10 Scale Builders. This Jeep® Comanche body is constructed out of a single piece of high quality Lexan, so you don’t have to mess with multiple body pieces. This gets you out crawling faster!
Don’t forget to submit your finished Pro-Line Jeep® Comanche body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
- One-piece design for 12.3″ wheelbase crawlers
- Perfectly detailed and classic lines create the perfect Jeep® Comanche Full Bed Body
- Use Pro-Line’s 12.3″ wheelbase PL-C Floor Pan (#3339-00) and PL-C Interior (#3337-00) for the ultimate scale rig
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four steps to Rig Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new Jeep Comanche Full Bed onto your Crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com