This is a pair of Suburbs 2.0 SC 2.2″/3.0″ Tires. Wider Is Always Better! The Suburbs 2.0 SC features a wider tire design so you can put more rubber down and get better traction, all while remaining within ROAR tire rules. This tire is also super long-lasting because it features more pins and a deeper tread.
The Suburbs 2.0 SC tread design is ideal for high traction conditions, which is often found at indoor clay and outdoor blue-groove tracks. Included with this tire is the new soft closed-cell insert that achieves even more traction because the tire conforms better to the bumps and jumps on the racing surface. Achieve maximum performance and leave the competition in the dust by getting Pro-Line’s Suburbs 2.0 SC for your Slash®, Slash® 4×4, SC10, SCRT10, Ultima and Blitz short-course trucks!
Pro-Line is reintroducing the improved MX Compound specifically designed for Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue. The Low Elasticity found in our proprietary MX Compound provides a stable tire for high traction conditions while exhibiting high abrasion resistance for long wear. If you run on an Outdoor, abrasive, or Blue-Groove track you need Pro-Line’s MX compound!
- Inner and outer ribbed tread for increased corner traction and predictable side-bite
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is long-lasting and aggressive for use on a variety of blue-groove and clay track surfaces
- Soft, re-usable and water-proof Closed Cell foam inserts included
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2″ X 3.0″ Wheels
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com