This is a Suppressor 1:8 Buggy Race Tire. The Suppressor is Pro-Line’s latest race tire designed specifically for medium packed to loose outdoor tracks. The tread design takes inspiration from Pro-Line’s incredibly successful line of race tires like the Hole Shot, Lock Down and Tazer but brings a whole new level of performance!
The Suppressor features a smooth transition from the sidewall to the tread to prevent catching the sharp edges in the track, which can cause violent roll overs and lost time. The long center bars on the Suppressor provide massive forward bite and have a Hole Shot style relief cut for added side to side tread flex. Below the center tread is reinforcement webbing that mimics the outside pattern for a cohesive Suppressor look.
- The Ultimate Medium to Loose Surface Tire
- Based on the Successful Hole Shot, Lock Down and Tazer
- Reduced Edginess for Improved Control
- No more Violent Roll Overs and Lost Time
- More Side Traction And Faster Response
- Massive Forward Bite
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com