This is a pair of Transistor VTR 4WD Front Tires. The Transistor tread is the new kid on the block with 1’s and 0’s for tread. The Transistor provides good, consistent steering in a variety of conditions and is the first of Pro-Line’s front VTR tires.
The VTR tires and wheels introduce the horizontal mounting style common in 1:8 Nitro and bring it to the precision environment of the 1:10 racing scene, resulting in the lightest tire/wheel package ever produced. The tire mounting surface has been increased from 2.2” to 2.4” giving the tire a lower profile sidewall and ultimately more traction. Test drivers immediately noticed the improved agility and traction that the VTR tires provide when combined with Pro-Line’s VTR wheels.
- 1’s and 0’s Transistor Tread Pattern
- Consistent Steering in a variety of conditions
- VTR Style Mounting – Lighter and More Traction!
- Ideal for Indoor Clay and Outdoor Blue Groove Conditions
- Made to fit Pro-Line VTR 2.4” Wheels
- Includes new VTR Closed Cell Foam Insert
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com