This is a pair of Trencher 4.3″ Pro-Loc Tires. Pro-Line is ready to unleash the incredibly popular Trencher tread super-sized for your X-MAXX® and Pre-Mounted for your convenience! Pro-Line’s world class development teamspent several months of research, development and testing to ensure that the Trencher 4.3″ tire will perform above and beyond your expectations in any off-road condition you can dream up. Whether it is loose or hard-packed dirt, sand, snow, grass or gravel the Trencher tire is up to the task. The Trencher 4.3″ is Wider and Taller than the popular Badlands 4.3″ for more aggressive looks and performance and comes in a Super Soft compound for incredible grip!
The Trencher 4.3″ tires are now available Pre-Mounted on the Impulse Pro-Loc Wheels!
Pro-Line has the ultimate Wheel solution for X-MAXX® owners with the Impulse Pro-Loc Wheels! The Impulse features a proven ground-breaking Bead-Loc design that allows users to change tires or foams when necessary without worrying about the tires coming out of the bead. Pro-Line’s proprietary Pro-Loc Technology brings this feature to life and creates an ultra-secure bond between Pro-Line’s Pro-Loc Tires and Pro-Line’s Impulse Pro-Loc Wheels. The reinforced Tire bead of Pro-Line’s Pro-Loc Tires fit into a uniquely shaped channel on the wheel and the bead-loc screws actually pass through the tire rubber before being pinched by the outer bead-loc ring to create the maximum possible mounting security. The Impulse design is inspired by full-size off-road wheels with a Tough, Blacked-out look and is manufactured at Pro-Line Headquarters in the USA out of extra thick, extremely durable material designed to take some serious abuse. The look of the Impulse Pro-Loc Wheel is finished off with the Stone Gray Bead-Loc Ring that will get your truck noticed wherever you go!
If you want to take your X-MAXX® to the next level of Performance, get Pro-Line’s new Trencher 4.3″ Pro-Loc Tires mounted to Impulse Pro-Loc Wheels!!
- Horizontal H Shaped Tread for Ridiculous Amounts of Traction and Stability
- Over-sized Tall Tread and Wider Tire Size
- Extremely Detailed Sidewall for a Tough Off-road Look
- Super Soft, Maximum Traction Tire Compound
- Reinforced Tire Bead
- Proprietary Pro-Loc Technology for Secure Tire Mounting
- Foam Inserts Included
- Tire Also Available Un-Mounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Ground Breaking Proven Pro-Loc Mounting Technology
- Change Tires or Foams and Re-use the Wheels
- Tough, Blacked-out Impulse Wheel Styling
- Extra Thick, Extremely Durable to Take Serious X-MAXX® Abuse
- Stone Gray Bead-Loc Rings Stand Out from the Crowd
- Wheels Also Available Un-Mounted
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com