Thanks to customer demand, Reedy’s Sonic 540 Mach 2 Brushless Motor is now available in a 25.5-turn version for use in VTA (Vintage Trans-Am) or other classes and series that require the use of a 25.5-turn spec class motor.
Developed specifically for competition, the Sonic 540 Mach 2 25.5T motor incorporates all the same features found in other Sonic spec models to achieve maximum power output, efficiency, and durability.
- Lightweight design
- Optimized air flow
- Dual precision ball bearings
- High-strength balanced sintered rotor
- Adjustable timing with alloy end cap
- Silver-plated solder tabs
- Completely rebuildable
- Competition proven
- 200mm sensor wire
- Ultra smooth, sensored operation
- Built to ROAR/EFRA/IFMAR specs
|Cells||2S LiPo, 6-cell NiMH|
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com