A new era in nitro engine technology has begun. The LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic is efficient and powerful, with immediate response, maximum torque over the whole RPM range, and a smooth operation that you normally find only in much larger engines, making the new LRP engine a must-have for every serious racer.
The exclusively selected materials and precise manufacturing process result in an incredibly powerful engine. The new crankshaft with diamond-like carbon coating ensures minimum wear and low resistance. Other specialties are the silicone insert which is precision-balanced due to a pressed-in tungsten insert. A newly designed, extremely flat engine head is flow-optimized and lightweight, resulting in the center of gravity being significantly lower compared to other competition engines.
- LRP Factory driver specification: Identical specs used by the LRP Factory Team – power you can barely handle
- 100% LRP Factory Tuned: Instant throttle response, maximum torque over the entire RPM range and high fuel efficiency
- Ceramic ball bearing: Rear ceramic ball bearing for minimal rolling resistance and maximum durability
- DLC coated, precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert: Crankshaft with diamond-like carbon coating for minimal wear, silicone insert and precision-balance, pressed-in tungsten insert
- Low-CG engine head: Extremely low engine head lowers the center of gravity
- Thermal protected carburetor: XTEC thermal-protected Works Team carburetor 15SV-3
- Aluminum carburetor inserts: Flow-optimized aluminum carburetor inserts 6, 6.5 and 7mm
- LRP Works Team glow plug: LRP Works Team WT3 Platinum/Iridium Turbo glow plug already included
- Worldwide race legal
RPM max. 40,000
Cubic capacity .21 (3.49 cc)
Class 1/8 Off-road
Exclusively available in the US through Team Associated at RC10.com and A-Main Hobbies at AMAINHOBBIES.com
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com