Ty Tessmann’s title-winning power plant.
If it’s good enough for renowned driver Ty Tessmann, you can be confident installing it in your ride! The Speed 21XZ-B Spec. II Ty 110% long stroke nitro engine continues the O.S. Speed legacy, with improvements that paved the way for Ty to take first place in the Nitro Truggy division at the ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Championships. The engine is available alone, or as part of a set with a T-2090SC exhaust pipe and manifold that offers lots of tuning options for truggy racers. The Speed 21XZ-B Spec. II Ty 110% is being produced in limited quantities, so get yours today.
- A real difference-maker for buggies and truggies!
- Features a 7 mm venturi insert that boosts power while reducing fuel consumption
- The 4 mm lower cooling head lowers overall center of gravity for improved handling
- A T2090SC exhaust pipe with 90 mm manifold is included with OSMG2036 for consistent low idling and excellent mid-range power
- Stock Number: OSMG2036, OSMG2037
- Displacement: .213 cu in (3.49 cc)
- Bore: .641 in (16.27 mm)
- Stroke: .661 in (16.8 mm)
- Practical RPM: 4,000-42,000
- Power Output: 2.61 hp @ 34,000 rpm
- Weight: 12.45 oz (353 g)
- Includes: carb, inner head, P3 plug and exhaust seal ring
- OSMG2036 includes: T2090SC exhaust pipe
- OSMG2037 requires: tuned pipe set
- Both require: 20%-30% nitro-methane fuel