Team Associated debuted the new +8mm chassis in prototype form at the 2011 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships with stunning results, taking the World Championship title, TQ honors, and the top two steps on the podium!
- 2011 World Champion: Ryan Cavalieri
- Top Qualifier: Neil Cragg
- 2nd Overall: Ryan Maifield
- 10th Overall: Peter Pinisch
Now, racers world-wide can upgrade their B4 or B4.1 to the latest specs with the new B4 +8mm Conversion Kit. The additional 8mm of added wheelbase helps make the B4 easier to drive and more stable without sacrificing the critical traction needed for lower-grip tracks.
Fits B4 FT, B4.1 FT, and B4 RS RTR. Body required. Some bodies may fit the longer chassis with little or no modification. Racers can purchase a +8mm B4 body from our racing partners Pro-Line and JConcepts. Bodies made for the B4 +8mm chassis are:
- #3368-00 Pro-Line +8mm Bulldog B4.1 body
- #0206-1 JConcepts +8mm Punisher
- #0212 JConcepts +8mm Finnisher
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com