The Qualifier Series is Team Associated’s exciting line of performance sport-level products that are designed to be FUN, durable, and provide an easy path into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it’s nothing short of awesome.
The ProRally RTR, Team Associated’s newest addition to the Qualifier Series, lets you experience the thrills of 4WD rally racing on a variety of surfaces. From dirt to asphalt, brick and grass, the ProRally’s suspension comes tuned to make the most of any surface you drive it on.
The ProRally is a factory assembled AWD (all-wheel-drive) rallycross-inspired RC car based on the popular ProLite 4×4 platform. The ProRally comes Ready-To-Run out of the box and features a Reedy brushless motor, Reedy 7-cell WolfPack battery, XP water resistant speed control, and high-current T-Plug Connectors. The XP 2.4GHz radio system is fully adjustable and provides reliable long distance control.
The front and rear sealed gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft, and an adjustable center slipper clutch handles all of the Reedy brushless power.The bumps are managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable, coil-over shocks and aggressive, all-terrain racing tires mounted on rally-inspired hex drive wheels. All of this comes topped off with your choice of two custom-finished Rockstar ProRally detailed bodies.
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft drive 4WD rally car with your choice of two factory-finished Rockstar bodies
- Reedy 550-SL 3500KV brushless motor
- Reedy WolfPack 7-cell NiMH battery with high-current T-plug connector
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- XP SC900-BL water-resistant 90A ESC with high-current T-plug connector
- Realistic rally-inspired hex drive wheels with high-grip, all-terrain tires
- Durable front bumper and rear diffuser
- Heavy-duty front and rear gear differentials with adjustable slipper clutch
- Steel front CVA and rear dog bone axles
- Fluid-filled adjustable shock absorbers
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Composite modular chassis with enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com