Good news for all 2wd buggy racers. Team Associated has updated their legendary 2wd buggy.
The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations — the B6.2 continues this theme. The B6.2 will be the buggy of choice for high grip-carpet or turf track surfaces with its Laydown transmission assembly and anti-roll bars for optimal mass balance. The B6.2D includes both Layback and Laydown Stealth(TM) transmission assemblies to fine tune mass balance to track conditions; add to that the addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms to tune the steering for razor sharp feel and control.
Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access differential, outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and locknut for increased durability, new symmetric rear arms that can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position, and a new slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
B6.2 and B6.2D Features:
- New symmetric 73mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position
- New rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment
- Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response
- New body design with lower center of mass
- Clear body and wing included
- New front wing mount and front wing included
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Updated left side rail with motor fan mount (fan not included)
- 67mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- 13g aluminum chassis weight included for improved mass balance and easy electronics removal
- 7mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Ball differential included
- Both Layback and Laydown Stealth(TM) transmission assemblies included to fine tune mass balance to track conditions
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions and inserts for tuning anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shock with X-rings
- Machined shock pistons for more precise fit and smoother operation
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount with three link position options
- Lightweight aluminum one-piece top shaft and gear
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
You can get more information or buy the RC10B6.1 and RC10B6.2D by visiting Team Associated.