The easiest way to track all your projects, activities and tasks.
HoursCal makes projects, activities and tasks time logging very easy. No need for a big and heavy application to log your time. With HoursCal you simply define a project, add tasks and you are ready to go!
HoursCal adapts well to any kind of professional or personal activities.
HoursCal is packed with great features to make your work easier!
- As easy as creating projects and assigning tasks to them.
- Simply press start or stop and HoursCal will do all the rest for you.
- Add tasks to your calendars
- Export your projects, tasks and logs to CSV files so you can manipulate them as you want with your favorite spreadsheet application.
- Manually add time logs to any tasks and projects.
- Add photos to your projects and tasks.
- Set colors for your projects and tasks for easy identification.
- Share projects and tasks with others.
- Backup and restore your data.
- Use the timeframe feature to only display what you want to see.
- All data are stored in your iCloud so you can use HoursCal with all your iOS devices.
I like transparency and things to be clear and simple. Privacy and security are very important to me. At the exception of Google AdMob, HoursCal doesn’t use any third-party APIs, frameworks, images, or codes. All code is from the developer. HoursCal doesn’t use any tracking system or collect any of your personal information.
All projects, tasks and settings related to HoursCal are stored in your personal Apple Cloud under Apple’s privacy rules.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and HoursCal
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our HoursCal software (“Software”) directly from HoursCal or indirectly through a HoursCal authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the HoursCal software. It provides a license to use the HoursCal software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the HoursCal software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the HoursCal software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by HoursCal herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any HoursCal updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
HoursCal hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the HoursCal software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the HoursCal software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the HoursCal software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the Software for any purpose that HoursCal considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
HoursCal shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of HoursCal.
HoursCal reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to HoursCal.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ca.