Sniper SC 2.2″/3.0″ M2 (Medium) Tires for Slash, Slash 4×4, Slayer, SC10 & Blitz Front or Rear
Honey, I blew up the Hole Shot! The Sniper uses the same design philosophy and technology as the Hole Shot, but scaled up to work on looser and dustier track conditions. After initial testing, Pro-Line team drivers Ryan Cavalieri and Travis Amezcua are already sold on the tire saying that the Sniper offers awesome forward traction and side bite on a variety of track conditions. The bigger pins also provide longer wear, giving you lasting traction through long A-mains.
“I had a chance to run the Pro-Line Sniper tires at Hot Rod, let me say, these are going to be a winner! Most noticeable was how much more traction/steering they had when the track was loose (the sun was still out and kinda wet, kinda dry). Normally my cars turn best with M4 Hole Shots, however, I ran the snipers in M3 and they turned just as good and had more bite out of the corners. The Sniper tires were great!”
- Chad Bradley, Team Driver
Eliminate the competition by picking up a set of Pro-Line’s new Sniper tires.
- Based on the World Champion Hole Shot
- Pro-Line’s square-lug technology
- Larger lugs for longer wear
- Made from M2 (Medium), M3 (Soft), M4 (Super Soft)
- Sniper tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell SC Inserts (2 pcs)
- Gray Inserts for stock wheels (2pcs)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Clear Body for 12.3″ Wheelbase 1:10 Scale Crawlers
The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body. Rugged, tough and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners.
The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are is easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It’s Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it’s full size counterpart that made is an automotive classic.
Made from super strong lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan®
- Fits 12.3″ Wheelbase Rigs
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
- ** Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers ** NOT INCLUDED
- * Extended rear body post are required ** NOT INCLUDED
When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial’s AX80031 body post is required.
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com