Thanks for sharing...
Team Associated RC10B5 Build – Bag A Front Top Plate and Steering
The bag A contains all the parts to assemble the front top plate and the the steering. It also contains all the bearings necessary to build the kit.
My build notes:
- Make sure the bearings are fully seated into the steering rack and the bellcrank
- Don’t overtighten the two screws (89202) that attach the steering rack to the bellcrank. The screws should be tighten enough to avoid slop but loose enough so all the parts can move freely
- Pay close attention to the orientation of the steering rack and steering rack brace
- The kit comes with a 25* and a 30* bulkheads. The 25* bulkhead is the one to use for the stock setup.
- Make sure the top plate, the bulkhead are well aligned to the chassis before tightening all the screws.
- When the top plate is attached to the chassis, check if the steering components move freely.