Now, there’s a better option in polarized power plugs: the Star Plug. It’s an option that’s easier to grip and pull apart than other plugs, yet holds tight even in the most extreme situations.
Its unique design makes for neater installations, because there’s no need for heat shrink tubing. It’s also compatible with the most common polarized plug in R/C – and ready to set a new standard in high-efficiency power plugs.
- Plug body and rear cap are molded from a strong, heat- and impact-resistant polymer.
- Tapered shape and grip strips for fast, easy separation.
- Rear caps include a center isolator that prevents terminals from shorting.
- Features gold-plated male terminals for excellent conductivity and nickel-plated female terminals for wear resistance and longer life.
- Stainless steel spring for tight connections even after hundreds of uses.
For more information, visit www.rcstarplug.com