Pro-Line is proud to introduce our new Pro-Forge 1.9” Aluminum Wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA!
Expertly made using the latest in CNC technology, the Pro-Forge wheels are designed to not only look scale, but to perform in even the toughest conditions. The Pro-Forge wheels feature the industry standard 6 Lug hex mounting design and pairs perfectly with Pro-Line’s new 6 Lug 12mm Standard Offset Hex Adapters (#6292-00), which are sold separately. The overall wheel width of the Pro-Forge is 2mm wider than both the FaultLine and Denail 1.9” wheels but maintains the standard wheel offset. Black Die-Cast Bead-Loc Rings and hardware are included to hold your sticky Pro-Line 1.9” Crawling Tires onto the wheel. Get your very own set of Pro-Line Pro-Forge 1.9” Aluminum Wheels today!
- CNC Machined Aluminum Bead-Loc Wheels
- All-New Pro-Forge Wheel Styling
- Standard 6 Lug Hex Mounting
- Super Scale Looks and Performance
- 2mm Wider for More Clearance
- Fits all of Pro-Line’s 1.9” Crawling Tires