Team Associated is proud to announce the ProSC 4×4 Ready-To-Run — a brushless-powered 4WD off-road short-course truck in the Qualifier Series! The ProSC 4×4 comes ready to rock with many high performance features including the XP 2.4GHz radio system, a Reedy brushless power system and a 7-cell 8.4 volt Reedy WolfPack battery wired with a High Current T-Plug.
Additional features include sealed gear differentials front and rear, which are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft, as well as an adjustable center slipper clutch to handle all of the Reedy brushless power. The bumps are managed by huge 16mm fluid-filled, coil-over shocks and aggressive, short-course racing tires.
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated’s exciting line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, easy to use, durable, lower cost, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. Whether you are bashing around with your friends in the backyard or having fun at the local track, the ProSC 4×4 is the perfect vehicle for you!
ProSC 4×4 Ready-To-Run Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft-drive 4WD short course truck
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV 4-pole brushless motor
- Splash-proof Reedy SC800-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- Reedy WolfPack 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH Battery with High Current T-plug Connector
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear digital steering servo
- Factory painted and decaled short course body, available in two color schemes
- Huge 16mm Big Bore fluid-filled shocks
- 15-spoke offroad hex drive wheels with high-grip racing tires
- Short-course style front and rear bumpers and improved adjustable body mounts
- Upgraded CVAs and rear dog bones for improved durability
- Heavy duty gear differentials, aluminum drive shaft, and center slipper clutch
- Composite modular chassis with enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- All metric hardware, adjustable steel turnbuckles, and ball bearings throughout
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com