Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2 Ready-To-Run.
The #9042 RC10B4.2 RTR is a fully assembled buggy that includes the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal-gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the water-resistant Reedy brushless electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and High Current T-Connector provides smooth throttle control.
The new #9042C RC10B4.2 RTR Brushless LiPo Combo includes all the features of the B4.2 RTR along with the Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger (#616) and WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery (#751)
The B4.2 RTR can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated B4.2 RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you’ll just be chasing one.
RC10B4.2 RTR Brushless LiPo Combo Features:
- Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger (#616)
- WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery (#751)
- Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion B4 platform
- Reedy brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and High Current T-Connector
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital metal gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- New high traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body, with two color schemes to choose from
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com