The 1:18 scale Reflex is a ready-to-run electric 4WD buggy. Features include a new paint scheme (available in either black or white), white spoked wheels, XP radio, fluid-filled shocks, and an inline mounted “Super 370” high-performance motor.
- The Reflex 1:18 transfers all the power to the ground with its efficient, shaft-driven, 4WD powertrain featuring adjustable ball differentials front and rear.
- The Reflex 1:18 suspension absorbs all of the bumps and jumps in the dirt with fluid-filled shocks for smooth and consistent dampening.
- The four lower suspension arms are symmetrical and work with the molded upper suspension links to ensure that the Reflex 1:18’s suspension geometry is optimized from the start.
- Team Associated’s XP radio and Reedy Powered series electronics installed in the Reflex 1:18 are compact and easy to use while providing high performance. A 10-hour wall charger is included.
- White or Black Reflex buggy body designs to choose from, with sleek graphics applied.
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com