LRP’s revolutionary Vector X-12 Stock-Spec brushless motors together with the all new SXX Stock-Spec v.2 speed control is rapidly becoming the most sought-after brushless combo in stock racing today. With the Vector X-12 Stock-Spec motors, developed for spec racing, even more performance is available at your disposal. With the improved throttle response, higher efficiency, and better controllability of the new SXX Stock Spec v.2, boosting past the competition has never been easier.
Vector X-12 Stock-Spec Features:
- Black coated shaft and magnet
- Sealed winding
- High strength 12.5mm Sintered rotor
- Easy solder tabs
SXX Stock-Spec v.2 Features:
- Twin BEC 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries.
- Internal Temp Check System
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage)
- Extra small size: 30 x 34 x 21mm
- USB Updatable
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com