This is a pair of Pro-Line Sniper SC Tires Mounted on Renegade Black Wheels. Honey, I blew up the Hole Shot! The Sniper uses the same design philosophy and technology as the Hole Shot, but scaled up to work on looser and dustier track conditions. After initial testing, Pro-Line team drivers Ryan Cavalieri and Travis Amezcua are already sold on the tire saying that the Sniper offers awesome forward traction and side bite on a variety of track conditions. The bigger pins also provide longer wear, giving you lasting traction through long A-mains.
“I had a chance to run the Pro-Line Sniper tires at Hot Rod, let me say, these are going to be a winner! Most noticeable was how much more traction/steering they had when the track was loose (the sun was still out and kinda wet, kinda dry). Normally my cars turn best with M4 Hole Shots, however, I ran the snipers in M3 and they turned just as good and had more bite out of the corners. The Sniper tires were great!”
– Chad Bradley, Team Driver
Eliminate the competition by picking up a set of Pro-Line’s new Sniper tires.
- Based on the World Champion Hole Shot
- Pro-Line’s square-lug technology
- Larger lugs for longer wear
- Made from M3 (Soft)
- Lightweight one-piece design
- 2.2″ outer bead and 3.0″ inner bead
- Simulated Bead-Loc ring
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- 10 Spoke design for increased rigitity
- Sniper tires mounted on Renegade wheels (2 pcs)
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com