This is a pair of Suburbs 2.0 2.2″ M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires (2). Introducing the next generation in indoor clay and outdoor blue-groove race tread technology from Pro-Line – the Suburbs 2.0 rear buggy tires. This tire represents the culmination of years of research, development and track testing to give you the best traction and the longest wear available.
The Suburbs 2.0 feature a taller tread and more pins which provide longer wear and more traction. Subtle changes were made to the tread design to make them produce faster lap times on a variety of racing surfaces. If you were a fan of the original Suburbs buggy tire, you will love the Suburbs 2.0 because they are better in every way!
- Made from M4 (Super Soft) Material
- Taller tread for longer wear
- Improved traction for faster lap times
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Suburbs 2.0 tires (2 pcs)
- Foam inserts (2 pcs)
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com