This is a pair of Pre-mounted Blockade X2 Tires. Pro-Line’s extremely popular Blockade tire in X2 compound is now available Pre-Mounted! Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line’s Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track – Winning the 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals by 2 laps!
Now available in the X Series Compounds and mounted to Velocity Lightweight wheels! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your buggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-mains. Pro-Line’s Blockade is a must-have 1:8 Buggy Race tire and will dominate your local track.
Pro-Line makes using performance tires easier than ever by offering the Blockade X2 tires mounted on Velocity Lightweight wheels. Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1:8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy the best possible look that matches the performance.
If you are ready to bring your buggy to the next level, get a set of Blockade X2 Tires mounted on Lightweight Pro-Line wheels!
- History making – 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- Now Available in the X Series Compounds
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Tires also available unmounted
- Ultra Lightweight Performance Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- New P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Wheels also available unmounted
For more information,visit www.prolineracing.com