This is the BullDog GEN3 Clear Buggy Body for the C4.2. Pro-Line’s new and improved BullDog design includes added enhancements that will make you go faster! The new C4.2 GEN3 Bulldog that Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann debuted at the 2013 ROAR Nationals features a larger and higher swoop on the front side panels for more front down-force.
The rear section of the roof has been angled off dramatically for a fresh new look and allows more air to get to the cooling fins on the motor. The GEN3 Bulldog also has a raised rear section behind the motor to increase the balance of traction front to rear for more overall traction on any surface. Get the most advanced body for your C4.2: Release the BullDog GEN3!
- Advanced GEN3 cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- New GEN3 Styling that will improve Looks and Performance
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Four steps to get your Body Race Ready:
1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4. Mount your new body onto your 1:10 Buggy
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com